Year 9 Parents' and Options Evening for 2021 to be advised.
YEAR 9 TEAM
Head of Year 9: Miss C. Young
Leadership Team Link: Mr J. O'Connell, Assistant Headteacher
- 9A – Miss G. Kennedy
- 9B – Mr R. Clark
- 9C – Miss M. Chapman
- 9D – Mrs P. Bateman
- 9E – Ms T. Welch
- 9F – Mrs E-J Qureshi
Pastoral Care Programme
- To support students in their academic , personal and social development and in doing so raise pupils' achievement.
- To establish a contemporary pastoral programme, which is relevant, and to foster good citizenship.
Throughout the year
- Form administration
- Thought for the Week
- Target Setting and Report reading
- Circle Time
- The Options minefield made easy
- Beat the Bullies week
- Options Assemblies
- Completion of Option choices
- Help! I’ve got exams coming up
- Year 9 examinations - to be advised
- Charity Event
Beat the Bullies week is dedicated to looking at the theme of bullying and will be delivered by the Form Tutor over 4 days during Form time.