Year 9 Parents' and Options Evening - Tuesday 25th February 2020 - 4.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
YEAR 9 TEAM
Head of Year 9: Miss W. Bennett
Leadership Team Link: Miss J. Capon, Deputy Headteacher
- 9A – Miss N. Jacobson
- 9B – Miss S. O'Gorman
- 9C – Mr C. Beach
- 9D – Mrs L. Hughes
- 9E – Ms E. Le Curiot
- 9F – Mrs S. Bassou Raso and Mrs A. McCarthy
Pastoral Care Programme
- To support students in their academic , personal and social development and in doing so raise
- pupils achievement.
- To establish a contemporary pastoral programme, which is relevant, and to foster good citizenship.
Throughout the year
- Form administration
- Thought for the Week
- Target Setting and Report reading
- Circle Time
- The Options minefield made easy
- Beat the Bullies week
- Options Assemblies
- Completion of Option choices
- Help! I’ve got exams coming up
- Mock Exams - 7th - 10th May
- Charity Event
Beat the Bullies week is dedicated to looking at the theme of bullying and will be delivered by the Form Tutor over 4 days during Form time.