The next Year 9 Parents' Evening will take place in February 2022.
YEAR 9 TEAM
Head of Year 9: Mrs A. Holmes
Leadership Team Link: Mrs L. Allaway, Assistant Headteacher
- 9A – Mr T. Standen
- 9B – Mrs S. Ashraf and Mrs B. Beary
- 9C – Mrs A. McNally
- 9D – Mrs V. Hine
- 9E – Miss E. Keen
- 9F – Mrs G. Farrall and Mrs T. Wingfield
Pastoral Care Programme
- To support students in their academic , personal and social development and in doing so raise pupils' achievement.
- To establish a contemporary pastoral programme, which is relevant, and to foster good citizenship.
Throughout the year
- Form administration
- Thought for the Week
- Target Setting and Report reading
- Circle Time
- The Options minefield made easy
- Beat the Bullies week
- Options Assemblies
- Completion of Option choices
- Help! I’ve got exams coming up
- Year 9 examinations - to be advised
- Charity Event
Beat the Bullies week is dedicated to looking at the theme of bullying and will be delivered by the Form Tutor over 4 days during Form time.