YEAR 8 TEAM
Head of Year 8: Miss C. Young
Leadership Team Link: Mr J. O'Connell, Assistant Headteacher
- 8A – Miss G. Kennedy
- 8B – Mr R. Clark
- 8C – Miss M. Chapman
- 8D – Mrs P. Bateman
- 8E – Mrs A. Holmes/Ms T. Welch
- 8F – Mrs E. Qureshi
Expectations for Year 8 Girls
To work hard in all subjects and to achieve your very best
To aim to participate in a variety of extra-curricular and inter-house activities
To become a valued member of the school community
To maintain a friendly atmosphere around the school
Focus for Year 8 Girls
- Year 8 Panto
- Mini Enterprise
- HPV awareness
Homework for Year 8 Girls
This year girls should expect between 3-4 pieces of homework each evening.
Homework can be in the form of writing, reading, drawing, researching or practising.
Deadlines for homework are set by the class teacher.
Homework may be due on a day when your daughter does not have that subject.
- Monday – Thought for the Week
- Tuesday – Assembly
- Wednesday – Pastoral programme
- Thursday – Planner checking and silent reading
- Friday – Half term challenges e.g. Inter-house Dance, Pantomime and Creative Writing