YEAR 7 TEAM
Head of Year: Miss K. Jolly
Leadership Team Link: Mrs S. Nuttycombe, Assistant Headteacher
- 7A - Ms K. Van der Zalm
- 7B - Mr R. Martin
- 7C - Ms S. Baker
- 7D - Ms R. Ewens
- 7E - Mr D. Minns
- 7F - Mrs K. Campbell and Mrs K. White
Expectations for Year 7 Girls
To work hard in all subjects and to achieve your very best.
To be a friendly and supportive to your Year 7 peers.
To participate in a minimum of two extra-curricular and inter-house activities.
To become a valued member of the school community.
To maintain a friendly atmosphere around the school.
- Monday – Pastoral Programme & Launch Thought for the Week
- Tuesday – Assembly
- Wednesday – Rise & Read for 7ADE. 7BCF - Planner signing and silent reading.
- Thursday – Rise & Read for 7BCF. 7ADE - Planner signing and silent reading.
- Friday – Thought for the Week Presentations (Week 1) and Big Sister, Little Sister (Week 2)