Sixth Form Uniform
Sixth Form students are encouraged to take pride in their appearance and must wear the Sixth Form uniform, which is appropriate for the business environment, as we believe that this is a student’s place of work.
The Sixth Form uniform is a tailored black skirt or trouser suit, which is available to purchase from Goyals or School Direct. To make the uniform more affordable, students may purchase their black suit from a retailer of their choice, as long as it is suitable business wear. Students can wear a top of their choice and appropriate footwear (e.g. shoes not trainers).
The following do not comply with the Sixth Form dress code:
• Tops with large logos or writing on them
• Revealing or low-cut tops
• Hoodies or sweatshirts (even with school logo)
• Ugg style boots, Doc Martin style boots
• Trainers / canvas shoes or flip flops
• Facial piercings other than multiple small singular ear studs, as well as a small nose ring or stud
• Unnatural hair colour